10 Pound Gorilla partners with interesting companies around the globe allowing us to learn the ins and outs of a variety of businesses. We leverage this experience to help our clients stand out in the digital space. We would like to highlight Live Green to illustrate digital marketing and development best practices.
Live Green is a referral marketing e-commerce platform focused on making natural and organic food products affordable for everybody. 10 Pound Gorilla partnered with Live Green to focus on optimizing Live Green’s digital presence.
Here are a few digital tasks we have tackled and why:
- WHAT: 10 Pound Gorilla configured the SharpSpring Lead Generation Software to scrape form and purchase data on Live Green’s suite of 3 websites.
- WHY: The scrapped data is critical in customizing marketing messages and promotions to users and providing a mechanism for Affiliates to nurture and engage leads. Customized messages have a significantly higher conversion rate.
- WHAT: 10 Pound Gorilla designed, coded and crafted messaging for over 14 emails. Once the emails were completed, an automated workflow was configured to add and remove users from an email drip campaign based on their behaviors.
- WHY: Email drip campaigns significantly increase subscriber conversation rates. Just like traditional marketing, a series of impressions is often needed to convert a visitor.
Check Out A Few of the Emails
- WHAT: 10 Pound Gorilla designed, coded and crafted messaging for a promotional squeeze page. You can visit the squeeze page at http://www.trylivegreen.life
- WHY: Properly designed squeeze pages help users focus on a desired action. Live Green needed to collect email addresses to trigger their email drip campaign. In order to increase the conversion rate of collected email addresses, we developed a squeeze page with a promotional offer to encourage a specific user behavior: email submission.
- WHAT: 10 Pound Gorilla optimized the user experience and interface of the affiliate and member check out process, as well as the member and affiliate dashboard.
- WHY: As users browse the web, they are trained to expect certain items in particular places. Streamlined user interfaces should follow expected actions to increase conversion rates. Additionally, identifying and properly displaying key content and data metrics on dashboard pages, allow users to find information easily and engage in products or services more effectively. The optimized dashboards provided users an easy and clear way to understand how to make or save money and earn key benefits.
- WHAT: 10 Pound Gorilla installed and designed an advanced Google analytics implementation to measure page scroll, buttons clicked, detailed user path and custom goals to include revenue earned.
- WHY: Specific and detailed analytics are critical in optimizing user experience and conversion rates.
Images speak a thousand words. Check out these before and after screenshots of Live Green.
Before: Member Dashboard
After: Member Dashboard
Before: Affiliate Dashboard
After: Affiliate Dashboard
To see more examples of our work, click here.