To get you going in the proper direction, we compiled a few tips to start your new year off right.
It’s budget season and budgeting can be tough. There are so many costs to consider and marketing should be one of them.
The U.S. Small Business Administration recommends established businesses (businesses with $5 million in annual revenue) spend 7 to 8 percent of their gross revenue on marketing. However, new and growing companies, or companies in a competitive market, can spend up to 20% of their gross revenue with prosperous results.
Below are some tips to optimize your 2019 marketing budget:
- Optimize your emails
- Make sure emails are coming from a recognized sender name
- Create a subject line that leaves the reader wanting more
- Make sure your email is developed for computer AND mobile viewing
- Stay on top the changing social media updates
- Only promote your best content – less is more
- Recent updates increased effectiveness of paid social media ads
- 72% of consumers prefer video to learn about a new product or service
Already getting overwhelmed? Don’t worry, we are here to help. 10 Pound Gorilla specializes in helping businesses grow. We develop and design. We market and strategize. Combining all these aspects of web development into a successful marketing strategy is what makes 10 Pound Gorilla exceptional.
Your success is our primary focus. We work to maximize your investment by boosting your ROI.
New Year, Great News!
10 Pound Gorilla was recently recognized as a Top US Web Design Firm by Clutch.co, an independent research firm out of Washington D.C.. The recognition is entirely merit based and not pay-for-play. Clutch examined over 42,000 businesses and recognized only the top 2%. 10 Pound Gorilla found themselves listed first in Colorado and recognized as top in the nation. Read More
Success = Growth
In 2018, 10 Pound Gorilla added three new team members.
Chris Behling – Front-End Developer
Breanna Craven – Creative Director
Ben Nelson – Business Development Manager